Create a Castlight Account
You need a Castlight account in order to start earning rewards and exploring the great programs available, like the Wellness Assessment or free Health Screening. Follow the steps below to get started. Note: If you previously had a Jiff account and never created one with Castlight, contact Castlight for how to update.
- Create an account;
click here for more details. You'll need the following:
- Email address (personal or work) and mobile number (optional)
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Abbott UPI or Alere ID; spouses/domestic partners who are not Abbott employees add an “S” to the end of the employee’s number (ex: 1234567S), unless you are also an Abbott employee. In that case, create your account using your personal UPI (do not add an "S").
Once you have your Castlight account, you'll be prompted with some questions to help Castlight personalize the experience for you. For example, your health goals or areas of interest will tailor some of the information you see. However, you'll still be able to access all available programs regardless of your responses, subject to benefit eligibility.
Castlight is flexible to fit your life, offering a variety of ways to access your account and track progress.
If you’d like easy access to Castlight while on the go, download the Castlight Mobile app and sign in. Just search “Castlight Mobile” in the Apple App Store or Google Play store. The app is supported as follows:
- iOS: iOS v 11.0.0 and above
- Android: Android v 5.0.0 and above
If you prefer to use Castlight online, you can sign in to mycastlight.com/login. The website is supported as follows:
- Chrome (last three versions)
- Firefox (last three versions)
- Safari 8/9
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge