Evaluate Your Health Habits
The Wellness Assessment provides a snapshot of your current health and offers suggestions and resources tailored to your specific needs. After you get your
health numbers onsite at Abbott, from a Quest Patient Service Center, or from your physician, complete the Wellness Assessment through Jiff to earn valuable rewards:
- Save up to $600 on 2019 medical contributions
- Earn 500 Jiff points – enough for a $50 gift card!
COMPLETE THE WELLNESS ASSESSMENT BY DECEMBER 21
When you and your covered spouse/domestic partner complete the Wellness Assessment, you will save up to $600 on 2019 medical contributions. If you are enrolled in the HIP PPO, that means your per paycheck contributions are $0.
Go to your
Jiff account, then select
Progress > Wellness Assessment to get started.
REMINDERS BEFORE YOU TAKE THE ASSESSMENT
- Have the following health numbers ready: blood glucose, blood pressure, triglycerides, HDL and LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol, weight and waist circumference.
- If you have numbers from your doctor this year, you can use those.
- If you want new numbers or don’t have numbers, you may still get a free screening from Quest. In your Jiff account, go to Progress > Health Screening to make an appointment.
- If you already signed up for a free health screening through Quest but haven’t completed it yet, don’t worry. Answer the questions with “Not Sure” and your results update automatically once you complete your health screening. You can visit your Wellness Assessment later to review your numbers.
- You can also complete the Wellness Assessment without numbers, but your results won’t show the most accurate picture.
- If you don’t have health numbers from your doctor, or didn’t get a free health screening through Quest, select the “Not Sure” response.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
All employees and covered spouses/domestic partners are eligible to complete the Wellness Assessment and earn rewards. Points will show up in your Jiff account within 24 hours after your Wellness Assessment is completed. Your medical plan contribution reduction will appear on paychecks beginning in January. Redeem points by September 30, 2019.
NEWLY HIRED EMPLOYEES
Newly hired employees and their spouses/domestic partners are eligible to complete the Wellness Assessment. However, you may need to wait to register for 3-4 weeks from your date of hire so Jiff can receive your eligibility. You have until August 31, 2019, to complete the assessment.
YOUR PRIVACY IS ALWAYS PROTECTED
All of the information in Jiff is completely confidential. Abbott will not have access to your personal health information. The app is administered by Jiff, an independent company, and personal results will not be reported to Abbott.