Update to or Create a Castlight Account
You need a Castlight account in order to start earning rewards and exploring the great programs available, like the Wellness Assessment or free Health Screening. Follow the steps below based on whether you're a
current Jiff user or
don't use Jiff.
Current Jiff Users
- Sign in to your Jiff app or app.jiff.com
- Follow the prompts to access Castlight; sign in using your Jiff email and password
Don't remember your password?
Look for the password reset button in Castlight or
click here. You will need to use the email you registered your Jiff account with. Don't remember the email? Call Castlight.
- Delete your Jiff app after you've accessed your Castlight account
Not a Jiff User
- Create an account;
click here for more details. You'll need the following:
- Email address (personal or work) and mobile number (optional)
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Abbott UPI or Alere ID; spouses/domestic partners who are not Abbott employees add an “S” to the end of the employee’s number (ex: 1234567S), unless you are also an Abbott employee. In that case, create your account using your personal UPI (do not add an "S").
Once you have your Castlight account, you'll be prompted with some questions to help Castlight personalize the experience for you. For example, your health goals or areas of interest will tailor some of the information you see. However, you'll still be able to access all available programs regardless of your responses, subject to benefit eligibility.
Castlight is flexible to fit your life, offering a variety of ways to access your account and track progress.
If you’d like easy access to Castlight while on the go, download the Castlight Mobile app and sign in. Just search “Castlight Mobile” in the Apple App Store or Google Play store. The app is supported as follows:
- iOS: iOS v 11.0.0 and above
- Android: Android v 5.0.0 and above
If you prefer to use Castlight online, you can sign in to mycastlight.com/login. The website is supported as follows:
- Chrome (last three versions)
- Firefox (last three versions)
- Safari 8/9
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge