Whether you experienced an injury or suffer from chronic pain, enjoying life to the fullest can be difficult. But Abbott also understands the challenges of seeing a physical therapist in person as well as the associated costs. Introducing Hinge Health – an innovative new benefit for eligible employees and dependents enrolled in an Abbott medical plan that puts physical therapy at your fingertips.
Hinge Health has helped thousands of people cut their pain by nearly 70% through easy 15-minute exercise therapy sessions. It’s convenient, can help you potentially avoid surgery or medication, and is available at no cost to you if eligible.
HEAR FROM A REAL HINGE HEALTH PARTICIPANT
Terry is an Abbott employee and real Hinge Health user. Check out his story to learn more about this valuable benefit.
GET STARTED IN CASTLIGHT
- Go to your Castlight account and click the link for Hinge Health under Benefits (you can also visit the Hinge Health website directly)
- Complete a short questionnaire to determine if the program is right for you
Hinge Health will contact you directly if you are eligible to participate. Don’t have a Castlight account? Visit the Castlight page to learn how to create one.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Hinge Health provides all the tools you need to get moving again from the comfort of your home. Progress through your individualized treatment plan that includes:
- Access to a personal care team, including a physical therapist and health coach
- Guided stretches and exercises within the Hinge Health app
- Live feedback during therapy via free wearable sensors
- And even expert second opinions if you’re considering surgery
IT’S FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL
There is no cost for you or your covered dependents to participate. Your Hinge Health benefit is personalized and all services are completely confidential. Abbott will only be provided with group aggregate reporting to understand how participants are using the program and improving. Abbott never sees individual results.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
All U.S. Abbott employees and covered dependents enrolled in an Abbott medical plan are eligible to apply.