Small Steps Toward A Better Future
If you or your spouse are at risk of type 2 diabetes or heart disease, this program may be for you. Omada takes a proactive approach at combatting these obesity-related chronic conditions by helping you make modest health changes. Use your Castlight account to sign up and begin a new journey toward a better future.
OMADA WEBINAR: PREDIABETES & YOU
Did you know 1 in 3 Americans has prediabetes and the majority don’t even know they have it? Watch this recorded interactive webinar with Omada Health to explore:
- What prediabetes is
- Risk factors associated with prediabetes
- Common misconceptions
- Where to learn your risk level in less than a minute
STEP 1: START WITH CASTLIGHT
Go to your Castlight account in order to access the program. Don’t have one yet? Visit the Castlight page to learn how. Then, watch an introductory video to learn more about Omada.
STEP 2: APPLY FOR OMADA
Omada is recommended for adults with risk factors for developing diabetes or heart disease. You can find out if you’re eligible for Omada by completing the application in just a few minutes! You’ll find out in 1-2 days if Omada is a good fit for you.
STEP 3: DIVE IN
Once you are accepted into Omada, you’ll receive:
- Professional health coaching for one-on-one support
- Wireless scale delivered to your home for easy and convenient progress monitoring
- Weekly online sessions that tackle the physical, social and psychological components of healthy living, plus interactive games
- Small peer group of like-minded participants for added encouragement and accountability
Laying the Foundation
The program starts with a 16-week Foundations phase, organized in four areas:
- Changing food habits
- Increasing activity levels
- Preparing for challenges
- Reinforcing healthy choices
Then, participants move into the Focus phase for the remainder of the first year or longer if applicable. The Focus phase helps to continue building healthy habits and maintain progress.
IT’S FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL
There is no cost for you or your covered spouse/domestic partner to participate. Your Omada program is personalized and your results are completely private. Omada will keep your individual information confidential. Abbott never sees individual results.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
All Abbott employees are eligible to apply and earn rewards. Your spouse/domestic partner can also apply if covered by an Abbott medical plan.