Evaluate Your Health Habits
It’s a new year and a new opportunity to complete the Wellness Assessment—a simple questionnaire—designed to help you save on medical contributions, earn points and learn more about your health.
When you complete the Wellness Assessment in Castlight, you’ll:
- Earn 250 points toward rewards in 2021
- Save $300 on 2022 medical contributions
If your covered spouse/domestic partner also completes the Wellness Assessment before November 30, 2021, you’ll save a total of $600 in 2022! To complete the assessment, sign in to Castlight and go to Benefits > Wellness Assessment.
HOW THE ASSESSMENT WORKS
- It will only take about 5-10 minutes to complete the assessment in Castlight.
- Select three health goals to personalize the assessment based on what you care about.
- Answer the questions tailored to your health goals.
- Watch for your rewards
- Your 250 points will show in your Castlight account within minutes.
- Your premium reduction on your paychecks will begin in January 2022.
YOUR HEALTH NUMBERS
Your personal health numbers help you see a more accurate picture of your overall health. They include: blood glucose, blood pressure, triglycerides, HDL and LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol, weight and waist circumference. While your health numbers are not part of the Wellness Assessment, it is still encouraged to get a Health Screening each year.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
All employees and covered spouses/domestic partners are eligible to complete the Wellness Assessment and earn rewards.
NEWLY HIRED EMPLOYEES
Newly hired employees and their spouses/domestic partners are eligible to complete the Wellness Assessment. However, you may need to wait to register for 4-5 weeks from your date of hire so Castlight can receive your eligibility.
YOUR PRIVACY IS ALWAYS PROTECTED
All of the information in your Castlight account is completely confidential. Abbott will not have access to your personal health information. One of the reasons Abbott partners with Castlight, an independent company, is to help you feel confident personal results will not be reported to Abbott.